Terms & Conditions | Home
Please read the following important information before accessing Core:
Core is owned and operated by deVere Group of Companies and the use thereof indicate that you accept the deVere’s Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use, you should not use Core.
deVere may, at its entire discretion, at any time and without notice, modify or update such Terms and Conditions of Use. Such changes shall be effective immediately and you shall be deemed to have accepted same if you continue to use Core.
Although deVere endeavours to provide correct information on Core, it does not give any warranty express or implied as to its accuracy, completeness and reliability.
Terms & Conditions of Use
1) Information available on Core are allowed to be printed and / or downloaded for personal use only and not for commercial purposes.
You may not reproduce, transmit or store any information contained on Core without deVere’s written permission.
2) Core is intended to provide general information on deVere and its products and services.
No information contained on Core shall constitute or is intended to constitute financial, legal, accounting, investment or other professional advice or services. You are advised to take professional advice from a suitably qualified professional or adviser before taking any decision relating to your finances or business.
3) You acknowledge that information transmitted via the Internet is susceptible to monitoring and interception and you will be bear all risk of using such means. You further acknowledge that any unsolicited information communicated to us via Internet cannot be guaranteed to remain confidential.
4) Core may contain technical, typographical or other inaccuracies and you are urged to contact us to confirm all information contained on this Core before placing any reliance on it.
5) deVere does not assume responsibility for any malfunctioning in communication facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages you send. deVere will not be responsible for any losses or delays in transmission of instructions arising or caused by any browser software. It will, furthermore, not be accountable should you provide incorrect instructions.
Termination of Use
We reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation:
We, including our officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, or affiliates are/will not be responsible or liable to in relation to the contents of, otherwise in connection with, Core: